Bridge Pointe Real Estate
Fantastic opportunity here in local Real Estate!
We are looking for a go-getter Real Estate Sales Agent!
Want to make a lot of money and work with talented people? Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running... FAST.
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months.
This can be you.
We would love to have you join the family today!
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Technology driven
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Must be able to obtain real estate license
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About Bridge Pointe Real Estate
Here at Bridge Pointe Real Estate we have a team atmosphere and want to help each other succeed.
Team Mission – Our Mission is to provide unmatchable service. We will provide a memorable transaction, exceed expectations, and have raving fans for life. While we provide a great home life and provide financial freedom to our families.
Core Values – Passion, Teamwork, Follow-Up, Win Together, Persistent, Audacious Goals, Systems, Communication, Hardworking, Coachable
Before making decisions ask these questions:
- Does it wow our customers and team members?
- Will It provide a consistent and repeatable experience?
- Does it stop production?