The Jon Putt Team
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- A consistent flow of qualified LEADS... lots of leads
- All marketing and advertising materials at no cost to you
- Back-office administrative support so you can focus on selling
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Access to industry-leading real estate technology
- Training on proven scripts to enhance lead conversion
- Outbound prospecting plans that create consistent business
- 1-on-1 coaching and accountability to help you reach your personal income goals
- Tracking software to gauge your effectiveness
- Presentations that deliver a compelling value proposition
- Rapport building strategies for long term follow up the success
- Negotiation tools to help you win the contract negotiation
- Vendor relationships that will empower you with your clients
- An interactive company culture that fosters skill development
- Exciting goals and contests to reward your efforts
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Self-motivation and drive
- Technology driven
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
$71,500 at plan commission your first year
About The Jon Putt Team
We are The Jon Putt Team at Putt Real Estate Advisors, but we aren’t just a real estate team. We are a movement with a vision of reinventing the world of buying and selling homes in our local market by providing solutions that enhance our clients' experience. We increase their quality of life by delivering the most rewarding outcome while making their experience simple, stress-free, and enjoyable. To overcome the shortcomings in our industry, we have created a client-centered experience through the use of our specialized team, proven processes, and innovative technology ensuring that our clients have a genuine advocate looking out for their best interests.
Our work matters because home matters. Home is the place where our clients grow families, make memories, empty the nest, and secure long-term financial stability for themselves and their children. It’s where they live LIFE and it’s how we invest in something much larger than ourselves.