Tribeca NW Real Estate
We provide services and systems to help you not only succeed, but to grow your business and personal brand!
We are here to serve you, the real estate broker, so that you can better serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in your area.
Are you passionate, hungry, humble and smart? Are you ready to be a part of something bigger?
We are expanding, and we need your help!
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A resourceful, learning-based, self-starter?
- Someone who enjoys serving and helping others?
Do you want:
- Quality marketing, technology, resources, and structure?
- Administrative and marketing support? (we'll handle your paperwork and marketing, so you can focus on clients)
- World-class coaching?
- A team environment?
- Be apart &b contribute and be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth?
- To control your destiny?
If you are ready for growth and massive success, apply now!
- Market, navigate, represent, negotiate
- Act as an intermediary between buyers and sellers
- Primary duties include building relationships and making an impact on your clients, your family, and yourself
- Secondary duties, follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires: then find properties that meet those needs
- Be a valued resource to your community
- Current Real Estate License or willingness to obtain (we can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area's real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Grit, determination, and a great team player
- Always maintains a positive attitude
- Displays excellent communication skills—both written and verbal—and loves meeting new people
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a team environment, fosters camaraderie, and is a true team player
- Fast learner, with the ability to think quickly
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Able to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic, and performs well under pressure
$75,000+ at plan commission
About Tribeca NW Real Estate
We are a local Real Estate Team and Boutique Brokerage serving Seattle and the Greater Eastside. Our team of 10 (and growing) consists of fun, friendly and passionate Brokers who provide excellent service and representation, serving our clients with the tools necessary to be competitive in this market. Our company and brand has quickly grown as we focus on being a media and marketing company. We sell real estate using video and social media to reach a greater audience for our brokers and our clients.