Gantry & Associates
Realistically earn $100,000+ in ﬁrst 12 months!
The Orange County, CA market is rapidly expanding! Our office has more leads than we can handle (and our current team literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven Real Estate team with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are one of the top producing teams in our area.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
- Someone who loves telemarketing.
Here's what we provide:
- LEADS—lots of leads from Zillow, Realtor.com, Google.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-ofﬁce / transaction support.
- A proven training program.
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) Agents.
- Structure plus the latest technology and resources.
- A team environment.
- Amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities.
- World class coaching and leadership development.
Our team has been ranked #1 in the office for the last 5 years and are in the top 5 teams in the city. We are a technology driven Real Estate team with an aggressive internet lead generation engine.
- Establish rapport with all of your clients and continued communication to help with their Real Estate needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Negotiate multi-million dollar homes for your clients.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently prospect for new customers through a variety of provided systems.
- Networking with other Real Estate Agents.
- Attend motivational and training conferences with the team.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term Real Estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented Agents.
- Must Have ACTIVE Valid Real Estate License.
- Knowledge of and understanding of current Real Estate trends.
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review.
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations.
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
- Must maintain a reliable, professional vehicle and means of transportation at all times.
- Able and willing to work any days of the week and hours.
- Familiar with Huntington Beach and surrounding area.
- Tech savvy- knows their way around a computer and phone.
- High school diploma / bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure.
- Be able to meet in the office in person or by phone in Huntington Beach each morning for our morning huddle.
$100,000 - $150,000 at plan
About Gantry & Associates
Gantry & Associates was named the #1 Top Producer for the last 4 years at Keller Williams Realty Huntington Beach. In 2017, we were ranked in the Top 0.5% of ALL Orange County Agents. We are also one of Zillow's highest reviewed Teams in OC. We are a motivated, focused team that believes in working hard but also playing hard. This last year in addition to our team retreat in Big Bear, we attended several conferences and even walked on fire with Tony Robbins.