HomeSmart Fine Properties - Greater Houston
Do you love helping people find their dream home? We’re looking for an experienced real estate sales buyer’s agent to join our growing team. You’ll hunt for leads, cultivate relationships with potential customers, and assess their wants and needs to help them find that perfect property. If you’re an ambitious, motivated and polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time sales position, we want to hear from you.
- Compile representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases for homebuyers for a seamless transaction and positive sales experience
- Arrange open houses to introduce clients to their local real estate market
- Be the main point of contact between buyer and seller to ensure a successful sale
- Find potential homebuyers and give them information on properties that meet their needs and fit within their budget
- Follow up with prospects via email, phone, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and generate qualified leads
- Familiarity with the area real estate market conditions and current real estate trends
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- At least one year of experience as a buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Show a track record of real estate success
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
About HomeSmart Fine Properties - Greater Houston
Founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Matt Widdows, HomeSmart International quickly became the fastest-growing real estate brokerage firm in Arizona. HomeSmart International is ranked in the top 10 Power Brokers in the United States and the #1 brokerage firm in the Phoenix market. Today, the brand has 180 offices in 32 states and more than 18,000+ agents nationwide.
HomeSmart Fine Properties opened its Houston franchise with only 15 agents in May of 2018. It now boasts 100+ agents in 2020. HomeSmart Fine Properties' success has comes from our 100% commission value proposition for agents, brokers and teams, and our Tools, Technology, and Broker Support. The broker has 36 years of real estate experience and is supported by an amazing staff and executive leadership team.