Our team is looking for self-motivated, ambitious Sales Agents to join us! We want to help YOU build your career! We pride ourselves on providing proven systems to our agents that will ensure their success. This rewarding, full-time position provides agents with a fantastic opportunity to do what they love, which is helping clients find and buy the home of their dreams!
Our fast growing team has lots of leads! We need sales agents to help us handle those leads. We provide a comprehensive training program as well as excellent marketing tools and administrative support. If you are interested in making more money, having a flexible schedule and working in a fun, inviting atmosphere, then you should apply today!
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Great communication and social skills
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Technology driven
$150,000+ at plan
About TruAdvantage Team
We are a growing and progressive real estate team based in York, PA with teams across the United States. Our sales team and support personnel have achieved some of the highest honors in the residential real estate industry. Our team is the Best of Zillow and we are one of Zillow's highest-level partners in their Flex program. We are coached by Tom Ferry who is one of the top real estate performance coaches in the industry. Our team coaches with and trains within the Sandler Sales Institute. Ongoing consistent skill-building, sales training, and personal growth are critical to the success of our team. We have a proven sales system with an abundance of leads. Our employees and team members are willing and open to non-traditional and new ideas about how to successfully sell homes and have a mindset that allows for significant growth. Hardcore accountability and integrity are a requirement for becoming a member of our team/family.