The Graham Group RE
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Calling customers
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations
- Market yourself and increase your sales efforts by attending networking events and participating in open houses
- Learn from other agents and develop a successful and long-term career
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Constructive and positive in high pressure situations
- A team player who engages with and supports others
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- Knowledgeable and intuitive with a positive, outgoing demeanor
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
About The Graham Group RE
The Graham Group Real Estate team began in 2007 with Clarence Graham and his wife, Ebony. Clarence began his real estate career as an investor but his love of real estate compelled him to join the world of real estate sales. His wife later joined him and they formed a team. Now with 6 agents, they are looking to continuously grow and pour their knowledge into others. In 2018, their team reached new heights by helping almost 100 families buy, sell or invest in real estate, and in 2019, they are looking forward to increasing that number astronomically.