We’re looking for a motivated, dynamic real estate sales buyer’s agent to bring in qualified leads and help close deals. You’ll be responsible for adding prospective customers to the sales funnel, assessing homebuyers' wants and needs, and continuously following up to ensure a successful sale. Job seekers should be driven professionals looking for growth opportunities. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to achieve desired results
- Seek out potential homebuyers and provide them with information on available properties that meet their needs and budget
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to ensure a smooth home buying process
- Contact prospects after the initial meeting via phone, email, and other forms of communication to add them to the sales pipeline and cultivate qualified leads
- Hold open houses to engage with potential clients and introduce them to their local real estate market
- Cold call
- Warm call
- Show homes
- Train and learn
- Keep your CRM organized!
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Over 1 year of buyer’s agent or real estate experience preferred
- Reliable car
- Cell phone
- Laptop computer
$100,000 at Plan Starting at $2,000 Month Salary + 25% commission split
About Crosstown Realtors
With transactions totaling nearly $100,000,000 annually, Crosstown Realtors is the top producing real estate brokerage in our marketplace. Our vision is to grow to 500+ Agents in the next 5 years. We understand to do this we have to hire amazing people to join our amazing team!