Lighthouse Residential LLC
We are a top-producing residential real estate team based in Hoboken working with buyers and sellers throughout Northern New Jersey. In 2020 our team closed $77 MILLION in sales and year-to-date in 2021, our team is on pace to close over $125 MILLION in sales. The real estate market in Northern New Jersey is incredibly strong and our technology-driven team has an aggressive internet lead generation system that is currently generating more leads than we can handle.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR ANYONE THAT IS CURRENTLY A REAL ESTATE AGENT WITH ANOTHER BROKERAGE.
WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR NEWLY LICENSED AGENTS OR SALESPEOPLE WITH NO REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Is a self-starter who wants to build a career not just get a job. We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for a rewarding full-time sales position.
- Has an enthusiastic personality and enjoys helping people.
- Is a team player who thrives on working with a tight-knit team.
- Displays drive and has a high level of energy.
- Has schedule flexibility and an insatiable desire for success.
- Has prior sales experience; however, prior experience/knowledge of the real estate market is not required.
- A real estate license is NOT required. You can easily get licensed in New Jersey if you are the right candidate. The license can be obtained online in approximately two weeks.
- You must have your own car.
- Must be willing to work full-time, we are not interviewing part-time agents at this time.
- Extensive Sales Training
- Bi-Weekly One-On-Ones with Sales Manager
- First Class Marketing Materials
- Back-Office and Administrative Support
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Technology driven
About Lighthouse Residential LLC
We are a top-producing residential real estate team based in Hoboken working with buyers and sellers throughout Northern New Jersey. In 2020 our team closed $77 MILLION in sales and year-to-date in 2021, our team is on pace to close over $125 MILLION in sales.