The Peirce Group
Buyer Specialist Needed! (we can help get you licensed if needed)
The Peirce Group is looking for a Buyer Specialist to join our team. We provide 4 weeks of paid training to start and offer up to 5 additional months draw income to help you transition from another career, or re-energize your current real estate career.
The Peirce Group provides our team members with everything they need to achieve success. This includes one on one broker, sales manager, and operations manager training and support, and experienced agent mentoring. We have the roadmap to success so you're not left on an island to figure it out on your own. Our systems, training, resources and support team are unique to the real estate industry and promote your success.
If you want to be the best, you need to be surrounded by the best! Come see how and why our team members are among the highest performing in the area. If this opportunity gets you excited, WE WANT YOU!
This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
Our team is dedicated to putting our experience and local knowledge to work for our clients in all steps of their real estate transaction, from start to finish. Find out why The Peirce Group is one of the most respected teams for buying and selling in South Carolina.
We deliver the very best in South Carolina Real Estate, because our clients deserve no less.
- Searching, evaluating, and negotiating the purchase of property on behalf of our VIP Clients.
- Follow up with new and existing Buyer contacts from our CRM system and ongoing marketing efforts.
- Provide world class customer service throughout the purchase and sale process.
- Utilize programs such as Customer Retention Management System, and Google Suite.
- Ensure smooth hand off to our Transaction Management department and limit your time spent chasing paperwork!
- Must embrace accountability.
- Manage time efficiently to provide high level performance.
- Help clients choose mortgage options that meet their needs.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; present purchase offers to sellers.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Have a SC Real Estate License or ability to obtain one. (We will help with this)
- Be available for full time work load
- Willingness to prospect for new business opportunities every day
- Respect for fellow team members and support personnel
- High motor, high character, and highly competitive personality! We want the best of the best!
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Familiarity with the Hilton Head/Bluffton area real estate market
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree preferred
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
$75,000 - $100,000+ at plan commission
About The Peirce Group
The Peirce Group is a Top Producing and high energy Real Estate Team that is 100% dedicated to delivering a Ritz Carlton like experience to its customers. We embrace accountability, systems, new approaches to improving efficiency and most of all, high ethical standards. Our mission is to positively impact the lives of those on our team and our clients.