We are a top producing real estate team in the Metro Denver area that has paid out $1.9 million in commissions in the last 3 years to agents on our team. We are expanding our Group and looking for a top notch Real Estate Agent to handle Buyer and Seller leads in Metro Denver and surrounding communities. We foster an education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards self-starters.
We have a fun, learning based environment that is set towards helping agents Build a Life by Design. We are looking for a sales professional, preferably with a real estate license (If not we can help you get license) to meet with buyers and sellers interested in buying and selling real estate. We will be starting a new training session in May of 2018 to help our agents reach their full potential in 2018/19.
This is an ideal job for a skilled sales person OR a new licensee who wants to hone their sales skills and earn the right to move up with a successful team.
We believe success breeds success. We have the proven training, tools, systems and processes to achieve success as a listing specialist and top producing agent. It is important to take action and implement what we teach. It will lead you to a successful real estate career and exceptional results. This will lead to you making more money and achieving your goals. Our successful agents consistently make 6 figures a year.
We strive to provide a high level of customer service. Our clients are #1 and we want all of them to have a "Raving Fan" experience to grow our future business. Professional service, communication and follow up is expected.
$60,000-$80,000 at plan 1st year $100,000+ in year 2 and beyond
• Respond to internet, buyer leads, seller valuation and phone inquiries within 5 minutes during business hours.
• Go to Buyer and Seller appointments. Follow our proven presentation and systems.
• When not on appointments actively prospect for new leads and follow up with existing leads. We believe it is important to lead by example and participate with the team in lead generation and follow up activities.
• Current Colorado real estate license – REQUIRED. We will assist you in obtaining one if you don’t have a license and have discounts available with real estate schools.
• 2+ years of sales experience and a proven track record of results preferred and/or 1+ years of real estate experience preferred
• Willing to be held accountable for results and meet with Productivity coach/Mentor weekly
• Active, engaged team player that is passionate about selling real estate
• Friendly, outgoing personality, positive attitude, strong phone voice, professionally dressed with clean and reliable car for appointments
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies).
Our group has been recognized locally and nationally for sales production by the Wall Street Journal, Real Trends, 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents and 5 Star Professional by 5280 Magazine. We are a part of Keller Williams Realty which is the fastest growing real estate company in the country known for training and technology. Our office was the recipient of 2017 Denver Metro Association of Realtors Excellence awards for #1 in Sold units and Sold Volume in Metro Denver.
At Keller Williams Realty, we know that CHARACTER BUILDS CULTURE and is the backbone of our belief system.