Keller Williams Real Estate
Our team is looking for self-motivated, ambitious Sales Agents to join us! We want to help YOU build your career! We pride ourselves on providing proven systems to our agents that will ensure their success. This rewarding, full-time position provides agents with a fantastic opportunity to do what they love, which is helping clients find and buy the home of their dreams!
Our fast growing team has lots of leads! We need sales agents to help us handle those leads. We provide a comprehensive training program as well as excellent marketing tools and administrative support. If you are interested in making more money, having a flexible schedule and working in a fun, inviting atmosphere, then you should apply today!
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Great communication and social skills
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
$75,000 - $150,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Real Estate
Our office has both experienced and new agents, all desiring to keep up with the latest technology tools and education to strive to be the best realtors in our community. Our real estate team is driven by a clear sense of providing honest and ethical service to our clients. We strive to guide clients with our professional expertise in order for them to make confident real estate decisions. By joining our fast-paced office environment you will constantly educate yourself and instruct others while maintaining high standards with clients and cooperating agents.