We’re looking for a licensed realtor (established or newly licensed) who wants to work with a high performing team that has figured out the importance of working hard and having fun!
The McLean Team's unique approach to supporting team members - putting the agents’ personal goals at the forefront - along with their proven training program and first-class marketing and sales support has helped build and establish the careers of successful agents for several years.
If this high-performance environment sounds like something that you’d like to be a part of – let’s talk.
- Handle all aspects of MLS and marketing listings to ensure quick sales
- Always be networking to build relationships and acquire new business
- Stage, price and market homes to attract potential buyers quickly
- Respond to customers' calls, emails and web requests
- Other duties as required
- Real Estate License
- Open to coaching and training
- Self-starter who is focused on building a career – not just having a job
- Confident communicator who knows how to listen and connect with people
- High level of organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and structure their time effectively
- Valid Ontario Driver’s License and access to your own vehicle
$100, 000+ annual earning potential
About McLean Team
The McLean Team is an experienced team of Real Estate experts that service Ancaster, Burlington, Niagara, Oakville and surrounding ares in Southern Ontario.