The Chris Pappalardo Team and Keller Williams of Greensboro
Real Estate Sales Agent for our Greensboro Team
Do you love helping others and thrive on making their home vision a reality? Then this could be an opportunity for you!
The Chris Pappalardo Team's mission is to support team members' goals naturally through the teams' systems, tools, coaching, plans, and lead sources. Team members provide exceptional customer service and guidance to clients, changing lives via real estate.
We provide training and mentor support to ensure your success. You will begin with our Launch Program and Boot Camp to help jump-start your Real Estate Career! We want to make sure you are confident on your first appointment! Our team atmosphere is fun and engaging, and we treat our team like family. We look forward to the opportunity to add you to our family!
- Provide world-class customer service to clients
- Keep up with local knowledge to
- Answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Setting up clients on MLS client portal
- Proactively finding homes to show clients
- Showing clients homes
- Organizing lead agent’s CRM system follow up boss
- Complete call tasks and follow-up tasks from client interactions
- Attend buyer’s home inspections
- Preview homes for clients
- Sending homes and information to people in the ‘lead’ stage (before they have become clients)
- Call and follow up with leads
- Listing help (checking on vacant properties, if the owner wants an open house and the team is unable to secure other help)
- Meet up with team leads and set up a consultation
- Negotiate contracts
- Celebrate and attend closings
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and networking skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Must have a North Carolina Real Estate license
- Weekend availability to show homes
- Strong sense of urgency/time sensitivity and excellent organizational and time management skills
- Passionate about excellent customer service and client care
- Team-oriented, learning-based, and the will to succeed
- Attend weekly team meetings
- Participate in training as needed
- Ability to connect with clients and nurture that relationship
- Willing to be coached to be the Best Real Estate Agent You Can Be!
$75,000 - $125,000
About The Chris Pappalardo Team and Keller Williams of Greensboro
Our passion is simple: We offer exceptional and sincere service combined with in-depth real estate knowledge. We work diligently to stay on top of real estate trends and technologies as well as tried and true real estate strategies. We would love the opportunity to interview you for a chance to be a part of our Team. We love what we do – and would love for you to be a part of it!