Compass - Ethan Leifer
Compass - Ethan Leifer
Our team is rapidly expanding!
Our team has more leads than we can handle!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest-growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you currently based or working on Long Island?
- Are you looking to join a successful and collaborative team?
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people?
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line?
Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office support
- A proven training program
- Professional Coaching / Mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated individuals.
- And more......
- Develop new opportunities within specific geographies served by our team to ensure growth for our business
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Pitch potential sellers to list and sell their property
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Self-motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Must work or be based on Long Island
$100,000+ Commission Based
About Compass - Ethan Leifer
We are a very successful and busy real estate team at Compass here in New York City. We currently have a team of 9 under the leadership of Ethan Leifer who started his real estate career on Long Island and is looking to expand his current team there.
Our mission at Compass is to "help everyone find their place in the world." We pride ourselves on a culture that is second to none in the real estate industry. We are hoping to find someone who can be with us for a very very long time and grow along with us. We look forward to meeting you soon!