Here's your chance to shine, and make great money doing it!
We are one of the top Real Estate agencies, located in the area, and we are looking for a Real Estate expert to join our team. We are growing faster than the demand, and we need YOU!
If you consider yourself to be exceptional at relationship building, sales, serving others, and all things related to being an amazing human, we need to talk!
Are you a skilled salesperson? We recognize that when you are selling, you are happy, so our administration team will handle the day to day tasks of the files, so that you can fully focus on these sales driving activities:
- Client acquisition
- Buyer and seller appointments
- Negotiate contracts
- Passionate about people and tacos.
- Possesses super coolness under pressure.
- TED Talk junkie.
- Disciplined - like could say no to a chocolate chip cookie, but why would anyone do that?
- Communication master with the ability to make words sound magical.
- Visionary - and by that we don't mean an eye doctor.
- FBI background encouraged but not necessary.
- Someone who takes pleasure in telling others how and where they should live.
- Guilty of posting photos of their new shoes on Instagram and Facebook.
- If tested randomly, would test positive for fearlessness, servant leadership and influence.
- The go-to person in their circle of friends for everything.
- Master of all things time management.
- Must not be a dinosaur in a human costume. Man, that sure was a mess last time.
$60,000 annually (commission-based)
About Villegas Group
At Villegas Group, our mission is to:
- Maximize the client experience by making the home buying and selling process fast while providing top level customer service to everybody, and making their dollars stretch as far as possible.
- Maximize the team members lives by providing them boundless opportunities to reach their financial goals and develop as leaders.
- Build strong communities through contribution of time, talent and treasure.
To build a real estate business operation in multiple markets based on systems, talent, and communication.
Buying and selling a home is the most important transaction of a client’s life. It affects their faith life, their relationships, their education, and their quality of life. We strive to serve clients by providing professional and predictable results and do what is in their best interest.