Keller Williams Grand Rapids - Smallegan Real Estate
Are you an experienced Real Estate Agent ready to boost your sales to the next level? Are you a team player, driven, hungry, and self-motivated? If the answer is 'yes' then you should seriously consider a real estate career with the Smallegan Real Estate team.
Smallegan Real Estate team members:
- Enjoy a tier-based commission structure. Contrary to common thought, it is completely possible, if not more so, to make as much money on a real estate team as you would independently. And the same theory applies: you will make whatever you're willing to work for.
- Excel in lead follow-up. Our integrated lead, follow-up systems are the key to our success. Technology cannot replace people skills, but it can certainly keep track of your people.
- Stay involved in the community. Our passion for people extends into our community, where we are able to introduce ourselves, lend a helping hand, or simply drop business to respond to a personal need. The Smallegan Team cares!
- Stand out for their leadership. Being part of a team is not a one-way street. While all members certainly receive training and coaching provided by the team leader, they are also given the unique opportunity to share their experience through our internal coaching program. All members can teach, and all members can learn!
More about the opportunity and company:
- We have a heavy marketing budget for our team which means we provide a steady flow of quality leads for you.
- We close fast, have an outstanding reputation, and can buy an unlimited amount of properties if they fit our criteria.
- Once you take the first step, the only way to go is up, and Smallegan Real Estate can help make this your future. YOU could be the next successful Realtor to join the team.
To help facilitate your success, SRE will:
- Provide training and one-on-one coaching from team leader Mike Smallegan
- Along with a new career in Real Estate comes responsibility and qualifications that will help you obtain the success you wish to achieve.
On average, only about 10% of Realtors survive their first 2 years in the industry, making under $20,000 their first year. With statistics like this, it would make someone wonder why they would risk leaving relative stability for a career in Real Estate. Although these statistics seem overwhelming and might lead to some insecurity regarding your real estate future, keep in mind that you have the opportunity to make uncapped income.
So, instead of being a small fish in a big pond, by joining Smallegan Real Estate, we can introduce you to our proven systems and procedures. As part of Keller Williams, Smallegan Real Estate agents can rest easy knowing that our team is well taken care of and educated in the local real estate market.We look forward to meeting you and teaching you how to grow in such a thriving career!
- Consult and prospect for clients/leads
- Listen to Podcasts and real estate based material to grow your knowledge of the industry
- Continued networking and marketing to bring in new prospective clients
- Attend/volunteer for local events to market yourself and the Smallegan Real Estate brand
- weekly team meetings and monthly call nights
The ideal candidate:
- Is a licensed real estate agent with a minimum, ready to build a lasting career.
- Is a fast starter and ready to use his/her people skills.
- Is detail oriented. Real estate professionals know how to have fun, but hard, sometimes repetitive work is a must.
- Ready to learn. The candidate must be teachable and always trying to improve themselves by reading books, watching videos, reading blogs, attending seminars and training sessions, etc.
About Keller Williams Grand Rapids - Smallegan Real Estate
At Smallegan Real Estate, we strive to create an environment that encourages success and growth among our agents. Having a culture that drives success is critical to ensuring that both agents and the team grow in a positive way. This is done by continued education and proven systems that help create a successful environment for our team members. When positive attitudes radiate throughout the office, learning becomes fun and not a dreaded task.
Success, growth, and positive attitudes are just the start to working with the Smallegan Real Estate Team. We hope that you will consider joining our positive and growth driven team.