Buskard Group Real Estate
We provide training and coaching along with the support staff to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$75,000 - $150,000+ at plan commission
About Buskard Group Real Estate
Buskard Group Real Estate has developed a unique team brokerage with a reputation for getting things done with excellence and integrity.
We focus on enabling the agents to be supported in such a way that they can spend their time and energy on money producing activities like prospecting, showing homes and writing and reviewing contracts and the rest of their time enjoying their life!
The Buskard group has a team of full time administrative support staff to help you serve your clients with over-the-top service without working 24/7!
Core Values: Trustworthy, Grateful, Resilient, Resourceful, Passionate, Striving to be our best
Mission Statement: To create unmatched client experience through passionate service
Vision Statement: Creating a team of experts who are real people, full of gratitude and hungry for growth