Are you ready to be part of something bigger in West Michigan/Greater Grand Rapids
We serve Real Estate buyers, sellers and investors in the area.
We provide administrative systems to help you succeed!
We are expanding and we need your help.
- A licensed agent, or willing to obtain a license?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents
- Current Real Estate license or willing to obtain (We can help you get one!)
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$65,000 - $85,000
About Griffin Properties
Winning is fun!
This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team that has national support at a local level. We have the proven roadmap to build successful businesses. Follow the model and the sky is the limit.
#1 Training Company in the World – Keller Williams - Training Magazine
#1 Happiest Place to Work – Keller Williams - Forbes Magazine
#1 Sales Volume in the World – Keller Williams
#1 Sales Sides in the World – Keller Williams
#1 Number of Agents – Keller Williams