Become a Real Estate Agent!
Here at Keller Williams, We are seeking a person to serve both our home buying and home selling clients. There is a clear path to growth and the opportunities that could come from this role are limitless.
This position requires a well-organized, service-minded individual with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail. This person will provide exceptional service to all their clients. This position also requires strong time-management skills, as well as staying task-focused in order to complete multiple projects.
Income: Realtors are paid on commission. We offer generous commission splits for both part-time and full-time agents
• Prospect for new business daily
• Have a strong desire to work independently, as you have control over your professional growth
• Attend in office coaching, training and sales meetings
• Attend Productivity Coaching
• Michigan Real Estate License Required.
• If you are not licensed, we will help you with the steps it takes to obtain a license
• Must Join Local Realtor Board
• Commit to be trained by the Best Trainers in the business.
• Be a TEAM Player, ready to work in an exciting atmosphere
Contact us and let's discuss your future in real estate!
• Best Training in the Business - voted number one in the world, by Training Magazine Top 125 Companies
• Best Commissions - Compare and see! The purpose of Business is to fund the Perfect Life, 100% commission opportunities every year
• Best Culture - Meet us and you will understand
• Best Business Models - Experienced agents and new agents agree