Marc Austin Properties
REALTOR wanted! (we can help you get licensed if needed!)
Our team is growing and we need an additional Buyer Specialist to work with Buyer clients exclusively. You should be comfortable seeking out new business and landing leads!
We provide everything you need to be successful including broker and sales manager support, experienced agent mentoring and a supportive culture unique to this industry. We have the systems, training, resources and support team to promote your success.
If you have the ambition to succeed and want to join a team with growth opportunities, WE WANT YOU! This straight commission sales position has no ceiling on income.
- Remain the point of contact between buyer and seller and proactively ensure buyer satisfaction
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new clients to keep the sales pipeline full
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases to ensure a smooth process for all clients
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations to generate property sales
- Working and nurturing team-generated leads through the home buying or selling process
- Meeting 30-60-90 day metrics to build the foundations of a successful business
- Following a structured onboarding process and be receptive to continued coaching - we're always improving our business
- Mastering the Central Virginia Real Estate Market and becoming a neighborhood expert
- Holding yourself accountable for your actions, and working to continuously grow your real estate business
- Setting goals to push your business further
- Phone prospecting, as well as in-person prospecting using proven scripts for success
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Knowledgeable in the local real estate market
- Some weekend and evening hours are required
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Detail oriented regarding contract writing and review
- Knowledge and understanding of current real estate trends
- Motivated, high energy people who want to grow their real estate business
- Sales experience or customer relationship experience
- Great time management
- Comfortable making new relationships and finding clients everywhere you go
- Individuals who want to work towards a common goal, helping to grow a team to the next level
- Enthusiastic and adaptable individuals with a drive to succeed
- Individuals who want to work with a Top Ten Ranked real estate team in RVA to learn and grow their business to the next level
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Marc Austin Properties
Marc Austin Properties has been ranked as a Top 10 Team by the Richmond Association of Realtors for 16 straight years. We focus on building better agents, which helps our office succeed.
With five core pillars: Training, branding, technology, culture, and our exclusive sponsorship formula, our office strives to create great agents with unlimited sales potential.