Marc Austin Properties
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area. We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or want to become licensed (we teach!)?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and have a learning-based mindset?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources to grow your business?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
We will set you up with a proven system to build a foundation for success. If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Provide buyers with available properties to meet their specific needs to generate property sales
- Land and manage leads by phone, email, text and CRM to maintain a full sales pipeline
- Arrange and manage open houses to encourage sales
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to provide desired results
- Schedule regular follow-ups with buyer via email and phone throughout the buying process to increase sales results
- Working and nurturing team-generated leads through the home buying or selling process
- Meeting 30-60-90 day metrics to build the foundations of a successful business
- Following a structured onboarding process and be receptive to continued coaching - we're always improving our business
- Mastering the Central Virginia Real Estate Market and becoming a neighborhood expert
- Holding yourself accountable for your actions, and working to continuously grow your real estate business
- Setting goals to push your business further
- Phone prospecting, as well as in-person prospecting using proven scripts for success
- Communicate clearly both written and verbally
- Be an organizational and time management professional
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Detail oriented regarding contract writing and review
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Be resolutely persistent when challenges arise
- Licensed in Real Estate or currently pursuing a Real Estate license
- This position requires some evening and weekend work
- Experience in customer service and real estate sales is a plus
- Get to know your clients and determine their needs while building rapport
We're looking for:
- Motivated, high energy people who want to grow their real estate business
- Sales experience or customer relationship experience
- Great time management
- Comfortable making new relationships and finding clients everywhere you go
- Individuals who want to work towards a common goal, helping to grow a team to the next level
- Enthusiastic and adaptable individuals with a drive to succeed
- Individuals who want to work with a Top Ten Ranked real estate team in RVA to learn and grow their business to the next level
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Marc Austin Properties
Marc Austin Properties has been ranked as a Top 10 Team by the Richmond Association of Realtors for 16 straight years. We focus on building better agents, which helps our office succeed.
With five core pillars: Training, branding, technology, culture, and our exclusive sponsorship formula, our office strives to create great agents with unlimited sales potential.