The Porter Group - Keller Williams
Who are we looking for?
The Buyer Agent is a self-motivated, determined individual who draws energy from working with people, creating solutions, and achieving success for their clients. They have a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality. They have a proven track record of success and exhibit a desire for increased responsibility and opportunity.
The Buyer Agent prospects for leads daily, closes leads to appointments, closes for agreements, conducts a high-level fiduciary needs analysis, selects homes that fit that criteria, physically present homes in the showing process and closes for contract offers. The Buyer Agent will then negotiate the offer, write the contract, and coordinate with the Transaction Coordinator to facilitate a first-class closing experience.
A high-achieving Buyer Agent demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practices scripts and dialogues. He/she is committed to investing in the people at The Porter Group and regularly provides them with learning and growth opportunities.
What will you do?
These are the standards a Buyer Agent will maintain or exceed:
- Prospect for buyer leads, convert leads to appointments, close appointments for agreements
- Identify and select homes that meet the clients’ needs
- Present homes in a professional manner while refining needs and closing for contract offers
- Negotiate win-win purchase contracts
- Work alongside the Transaction Coordinator to ensure a first-class closing process
- Develop expert knowledge regarding mortgage financing, neighborhoods, schools, and homeownership issues
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Oversee all aspects of buyer transactions from initial contact to close
- Lead generation and lead followup
- Buyer consultation
- Contract negotiation
- Excellent at building rapport
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Computer competency
- Willing to learn scripts and dialogues
- High school graduate
- Real estate license
- 1 – 3 years of industry and sales experience preferred
- 1 – 3 years of management experience preferred
$80,000 - $100,000 commission
About The Porter Group - Keller Williams
The Porter Group is a growth-oriented real estate team. We believe that specialization leads to superior service. As our team expands, we will be looking to hire sales and staff specialists in all areas of the real estate industry. If you are a talented, motivated and trustworthy professional, your goals are achievable within our organization.