We are looking for two Realtors to join our growing team. If you already have your license or have a desire to get one - we want to talk to you!
Embracing our core values, mission statement and be a great fit with our successful team are important to us. Our mission is to improve and empower the lives of others. Our values are integrity, accountability, excellence, family, impact, fun, balance and growth.
Candidates must be coachable and curious.
Offices in Ocala, Gainesville and St. Augustine.
- Create long-term relationships with buyers and sellers based on trust.
- Assist customers in purchasing and selling their most valuable asset.
- Must be organized, professional, focused and a team player.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Spend 1-2 hours a day prospecting for new customers.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to prospects, buyers and sellers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and using a CRM.
- Must be receptive to feedback and open to growth.
- Must have Florida real estate license or working to obtain one
- Familiarity with the local real estate market
- Eagerness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- High school diploma; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skill
- People with service industry experience (therapists, nurses, teachers, first responders, retail, food servers) a plus
- Knowledge of a second language a plus
$60,000 - $125,000
About Pepine Realty
Pepine Realty is recognized by the Wall Street Journal as one of the top 250 teams in the nation! We are best known for our marketing, national celebrity endorsements, lead generation and training of our agents. We strive for excellence in all we do. We are looking for passionate people wanting to grow and make a difference. We are not looking for people content with the status quo. We are driven by our desire to help people achieve the American dream of home ownership and wanting to make a difference in the world. We hire and fire by our core values of integrity, accountability, excellence, family, impact, fun, balance and growth.