Hip Realty Group
Love helping people find the home and/or property of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate Sales Partner who is passionate about making the home buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your clients achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our lead generating systems, smart technology, and training will get you off the ground and running.
We are currently looking for a Sales Partner to join our fast-growing company. Our ever-increasing database of customers and expanding inventory necessitate the immediate addition of a success-minded, hardworking, and customer service driven individual.
We will provide the Sales Partner with the tools, leads, inventory, systems and training to grow a thriving business with no ceiling and minimal out of pocket expenses to you.
Hip Realty Group provides the following to foster your success:
- Mentor program to help you ignite your earning potential as soon as possible
- Company funded marketing programs generating fresh new leads daily
- Marketing materials including business cards, property literature, stationary, etc.
- Training provided by nationally recognized real estate training / coaching team
- Full time transaction coordinator and administrative support (again so you can focus on selling)
- Supportive and generous office / team culture that fosters personal and professional growth as well as success
- Must be willing to work a 40+ hour work week including some weekends and evenings
- Work with existing clientele to locate, negotiate, and purchase their dream property
- Educate clients on key specifics of their home or property buying experience
- Counsel buyer on offers. Explain merits and weakness of each component of each offer
- Respond to new incoming Buyer inquiries while qualifying the buyer's needs, educating them about the our market
- Must consistently utilize our proven systems and tools (provided by the company) to grow your business
- Participate in daily team huddles, bimonthly team meetings and weekly one-on-one meetings with Manager(s) or Broker
- Participate in and complete assigned training specific to the position
- Participate in team related activities and competitions as well as community events sponsored by the company.
- Successfully close an average of 2 sales per month during a calendar year
- Perform data entry into relevant databases including CRM program, data spreadsheets, daily success tracker, etc.
- Licensed Texas Real Estate Agent (qualified candidate may be in process of obtaining license)
- Minimum 1 year experience selling Real Estate (preferred, but individuals without experience but a great desire to learn are also encouraged to apply)
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with staff
- Must possess outstanding listening skills
- Personable with superior customer service skills that exceed expectations and keep clients not only satisfied, but happy
- Tech savvy with ability to learn and adapt to new technology and new systems
- Demonstrated proficiency and understanding of Google GMail, Google Calendar and use of GDrive Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Demonstrated proficiency with social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc)
- Must have an understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts
- Ability to shift gears quickly to accommodate new priorities, meet tight deadlines, and manage multiple complex activities simultaneously
About Hip Realty Group
Hip Realty Group, LLC is a brokerage based in Frisco, Texas. Our niche is helping people with residential properties throughout the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. We provide a unique opportunity for our agents to primarily focus on either our buyer or seller clients.
Our business is quite different from a traditional brokerage. Our training, systems, technology and support are designed to create a culture of success and we genuinely care about helping you reach your personal goals. If you enjoy working with people, are trustworthy, enjoy building relationships, possess a strong work ethic and the ability to utilize technology effectively, then you could be a great Hip Realty team member!