Keller Williams Realty - Frisco
Seeking all levels Buyer's Agent, Listing Agents and Showing Assistants for a Successful Real Estate Team!
We have more leads than we can handle and therefore we need you! Are you an exceptional salesperson who loves what you do but is looking for a growth opportunity?
We have fast growing Real Estate Teams with proven track records seeking Buyer/Listing Agents to join their organizations.
KW Frisco is currently seeking the very best Realtors with real
estate sales experience to join our team and enjoy the most innovative compensation plan in the industry. This is a 100% commission‐based opportunity with unlimited income potential to join one of the fastest‐growing real estate teams in Collin County in a dynamic atmosphere with strong support.
What we ask of you:
- Be ready to dive into an extensive training program that is designed for success. (If you follow the KW training, you will have success as a real estate agent.)
- Be a team player. (We share everything that can help our fellow agents. (If you have knowledge that can help your fellow associates, share the wealth.)
- Be ready to work in an exciting and energetic atmosphere!
Contact us today, we can't wait to have you as a part of the Keller Williams Family!
About Keller Williams Realty:
Created as a grand experiment, Keller Williams operates on the premise that if the company focuses all its resources on building its agents’ businesses, the agents in turn will build the company beyond all expectations. With that philosophy, we are reshaping the global industry landscape.
Today, more than 139,000 associates and over 790 market centers across the globe are affiliated with Keller Williams. And, we want you to be part of the family!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Qualified candidates must be licensed by TREC.
- Driven and self‐motivated.
- Possess impeccable communication skills.
- Be a strong team player, embrace learning and coaching, committed to lead generation and conversion.
- Have a strong desire to help people and deliver a stellar service experience.
About Keller Williams Realty - Frisco
Keller Williams is the #1 real estate company in the world by volume, units and agents.
What you can expect from KW:
- The best real estate training for new agents, as well as seasoned associates. (Scripts, prospecting
techniques, online lead generation, business management, etc)
- A proven business model that shows you exactly how to run your real estate business successfully. (No guessing or reinventing the wheel, just follow the model.)
- Top‐notch support from our dedicated staff of trainers and managers. (If you need help, it's always
- The culture of a company where every agent is treated like family! (Our philosophy is Together Everyone Achieves More.)
- The opportunity to participate in Profit Sharing.