The MORE Real Estate Group
We are a relationship-based real estate company with an aggressive lead generation system, and we are rapidly growing!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career, and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success
- LEADS... Lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
About The MORE Real Estate Group
At The MORE Real Estate Group, we know that who you’re in business with matters. In an industry with one of the highest turnover rates, we know that THRIVING in a real estate career requires top-notch training, coaching, support, and systems. We’re proud to offer an environment where people come to experience more. MORE growth, MORE opportunity, MORE time, and MORE fun.
With a combined 40+ years of history in real estate, Brian Martell, Ricky O’Neal, and Shelby Ryburn have a unique perspective on what the client experience and agent experience should look like. We have ranked in the top 1% in the Northern California and Hawaii region because of our approach to service and relationships both with our clients and with our internal team of professionals who are among the most committed, yet who also function more like family.