The Melville Group
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed real estate Agent? (additional insurance license a plus) Or Newly Licensed?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- Looking to grow your career?
Do you want:
- A lucrative geographical area to specialize in?
- No monthly office broker fees?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- Work independently?
- Professional atmosphere?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, polished real estate professional looking for a rewarding full-time/part-time sales position and are ready for a fresh approach, you will love being part of The Melville Group.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Provide world class customer service to buyers and sellers
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties' value
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers
- Determine clients' needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Current Real Estate License
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Grit, determination and a great team player
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Quick response times
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members
- Thrives in a true team environment
- Fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels
- High school diploma or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
$100,000+ Commission Based
About The Melville Group
The Melville Group is a premier boutique Real Estate agency located in Folsom, CA. We have a proven track record with 60 homes sold in 2018. We are redefining service in Real Estate.