We're Looking for an EXCEPTIONAL Real Estate Sales Agent!!!
The Sherri Patterson Team is growing! We’re looking for a strong relationship builder with high energy, excellent customer service and the ability to close deals quickly. Our team will provide leads, but we’re looking for a go-getter who will also generate their own listings.
This is a full-time, flexible listing specialist / buyer’s agent position with a growing real estate company in Folsom, CA.
Our goal is to make sure our clients have an amazing experience in buying or selling a home. We have been serving clients for 18+ years and because of our high-touch approach and exceptional customer care our business has continued to grow.
Are you fun to work with? Motivated? Focused? A closer?
Here are some of what your responsibilities will be…
• Lead Generation- reach out to current database and check in
• Quickly respond and convert inbound leads into appointments/buyer consults
• Track all outbound and inbound lead generation activities
• Prepare/analyze Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) before all listing appointments
• Conduct all listing appointments with team leader and convert appointments to listing agreements
• Present and negotiate offers with team leader
• Host open houses and attend events
The ideal candidate will be a shining star in customer service, sales and have a strong understanding of the real estate industry PLUS:
• Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
• 2+ years of customer service experience
• Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
• Ability to build rapport with clients
• Strong negotiation skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Familiarity with CRMs and database management software preferred
REAL ESTATE LICENSE REQUIRED
The Sherri Patterson Team is a relationship-based real estate team, focusing on relocation and clients in the health care industry. We serve the El Dorado, Placer, Yolo and Sacramento counties. With over 17 years of experience in residential real estate, the team specializes in working with hospitals, physicians and medical professionals who are looking to buy, sell or relocate.