Matt Winzenried Real Estate Partners
Our team is looking for a self-motivated, ambitious, and experienced Listing Agent to join us! We pride ourselves on providing proven systems to our agents that will ensure their success. This rewarding, full-time position provides agents with a fantastic opportunity to do what they love, which is helping clients find and buy the home of their dreams! If you are an agent who is ready for something better, come and see what sets us apart from any agency around.
If you are interested in making more money, having a flexible schedule, and working in a fun, inviting atmosphere, then you should apply today!
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Quickly respond to all lead listings and convert to listing appointments
- Schedule and conduct and win listing presentations with potential sellers
- Work with clients to stage, price, and market homes
- Call clients weekly to provide feedback on their listing
- Work closely with Buyers Agents to negotiate contracts to closing
- Follow up with all customer requests
- Tech savvy
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Top-notch time management skills and highly organized
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Great communication and social skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Proactive, independent, and self-motivated
- Strong phone skills with the ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Team player
About Matt Winzenried Real Estate Partners
We are on a mission to build something special at Matt Winzenried Real Estate Partners.
Seeing our clients accomplish big goals is what gets us up every morning. Helping them get there is what brings us to work every day. Our client reviews are a testament to how much we love what we do, in the place that we do it.