Keller Williams West Bloomfield/Farmington Hills is looking to hire and train a select group of motivated Realtors.
If you are looking to build a career in real estate, or looking to take your existing career to the next level, there is no better place to start than the #1 Real Estate Brokerage in the world! Not only are we the largest Real Estate Brokerage by agent count, we are the #1 training organization in the United States in all categories.
At KW You Can:
- Make a six-figure sales income
- Have a flexible schedule
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere
- Work independently, with no bosses or mandatory meetings
- Find the best free training and support (no previous experience necessary)
Real Estate Sales Agent Benefits and perks including Flexible Hours.
Generous Compensation - Part Time or Full Time - $100K +
No Experience Needed - We were rated as the number 1 training company in the world.
As a Real Estate Agent, You Will Be:
- Networking and prospecting, using KW's proven systems and models
- Showing properties and working with home buyers
- Marketing properties and working with home sellers
- Phone duty answering phones for new business
- Negotiating contracts
- Host Open House Parties
- Team building- Profit Share
- Business Development
- Develops property listings by building rapport and reaching out to potential sellers; meeting potential sellers in community activities.
- Lists property by examining property; recommending improvements that will enhance salability; coordinating with appraisers to set a selling price; closing a contract.
- Develops buyers by meeting potential buyers in community activities; greeting drop-ins; placing advertisements; responding to inquiries.
- Closes sales by understanding buyers' requirements; matching requirements to listings; showing properties; demonstrating benefits; relaying offers; suggesting alterations; writing a contract.
- Updates job knowledge by studying listings; visiting properties; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional and community organizations.
In Order to Join Our Team, You Must:
- Be willing and able to obtain a real estate license
- Have a desire to work independently and have control over your professional growth
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Have excellent communication skills and ability to network to build your sales business
- Understanding the customer
- Prospecting skills
- People skills
- Problem solving
- Motivation for sales
- Territory Mananagement
- Legal compliance
- Meeting sales goals
About Abrams International of Keller Williams Realty
Keller Williams Realty is an American international real estate franchise with headquarters in Austin, Texas. Founded in 1983 by Gary Keller and Joe Williams, it grew from a single office in Austin to approximately 700 offices and as of April 2017 there are over 140,000 sales associates world wide.