Jennifer Mack Real Estate Properties Group
We are looking for motivated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
Not only does our team have great systems in place, but Jennifer Mack Properties also has administrative support to help Agents - draft listing presentations, listing and buyer agreements, prepare a contract, assist with contract to close and so much more. This allows you to help more clients and have a balance in life!
What’s in it for you:
- Have a flexible schedule
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
- The best administrative support
- New Agent Sales Training
If you are ready for a great career in a growing industry, apply now.
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process
- Schedule showings, show homes
- Attend home inspections
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- Contact and follow up with pre-qualified leads
- Respond timely to buyer and seller inquiries from the team database
- Get buyers pre-qualified and help educate them on the market
- Follow up with Leads/Clients in our CRM databases
- Prepare and review Real Estate documents: sales contracts, addenda, to include negotiating purchase agreements, contracts, and an addendum with buyers and sellers, and other agents
- Manage calendars: appointments, inspections, walk-throughs, meeting contractors, closings
- Host open houses
- Conduct market analysis and gather critical data to help determine accurate property value
- Negotiate on the client’s best behalf
- Educate clients on all their options, including the risk/reward for every option along the way (offer price, contingency terms, inspection and appraisal negotiations, walk-thru items)
- Help find “off-market” homes for all the clients to provide more options
- Work with the lender and Title Company, and attend closings and provide support for clients
- Prospect for new business
- Has outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Currently holds an active real estate license or will obtain within first 30 days (Virginia / DC / Maryland)
- Coachable and Client service focused
- A positive attitude is critical
- The ability to multi-task is a must
- Critical thinking and proactive problem-solving skills are key
- Must love helping others, juggling client needs, flexible, and fast-paced
$125,000+ at plan earnings
About Jennifer Mack Real Estate Properties Group
At Jennifer Mack Real Estate Properties Group our vision is to partner with Northern VA, DC, and MD buyers and sellers. Our team services clients looking to buy, or sell real estate throughout the area. We have over 25 years of combined experience assisting clients.
- First-class hands-on training, coaching, and personal development
- Leads generated, captured, and tracked
- Marketing and promotional materials
- A consistent inventory of listings
- Quality vendor partnerships
- The prestige and recognition of a proven Real Estate Team
- Mentoring from an experienced and respected agent
- Teamwork, encouragement, and support with a family feel.