The Morris Team
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
- Hold open houses regularly
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs
- Primary duties include follow ups, e-mail communication and overall management of sales pipeline
- Track all phone, email and CRM interactions with prospective clients
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Have an always learning mindset and grow with a supportive team
- Provide world class customer service to buyers
- Calling customers
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Quick learner who is technologically savvy and able to learn Real Estate specific CRM and marketing technologies
- Creates good rapport and works continually to develop a strong network
- Quick response times
- Possesses excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for details
- Bachelor's degree preferred but not required to apply
$75,000 - $100,000 yearly
About The Morris Team
The Morris Team’s mission is to provide world-class home buying and home selling services to our clients by utilizing our state-of-the-art systems, our years of experience and training, and our commitment to always act in our clients’ best interest.
Our vision is to cultivate and sustain a team of professional, passionate and purposeful individuals who together are willing to work as a cohesive team in order to preserve our reputation as being a place everyone wants to work at and a team everyone wants to work with.
“Family, Excellence and Dependability”
Every action we take reflects these core values.