The Chris Lawlor Team - Real Estate
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- LEADS... lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Have local knowledge of the community to answer questions about potential homes and the surrounding neighborhood
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Past sales experience is preferred
- Self-motivation and drive
- Technology driven
- Great communication and social skills
- Must have a valid Real Estate License or able to pursue one in the near future
$65,000 - $100,000+ yearly
About The Chris Lawlor Team - Real Estate
The team's core values reflect in their everyday work environment. The team believes in focused growth, consistency, strong long-term relationships with our clients, and a desire to surpass personal limits.