Realistically earn $50,000 - $100,000+ in first 12 months! Commission only -based position. The MS Gulf Coast real estate market is rapidly expanding! Our brokerage has more leads than we can handle and it’s a challenge to keep up!
Expect Realty is a brokerage of like-minded business professionals with the common vision to serve buyers, sellers, and investors of real estate at the highest levels.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for a rewarding career as a real estate agent! A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job. If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
Thinking of making a career change?
We can walk you through the process of getting your MS Real Estate License. Our agents previously had careers as sales associate, administrative assistant, customer service, property manager, teacher, server, insurance agent, registered nurse, cashier, loan officer, sales/marketing, paralegal, transaction coordinator, bartender, and Leasing Agent.
- Consult with buyers and sellers in order to discover their real estate needs
- Conduct daily phone prospecting to gain new business
- Act as an intermediary between all parties of the sale
- Help clients navigate their real estate sale
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases
- Participate in open houses, tour of homes, networking activities, and other lead generation efforts to enhance your sales
- Display a people oriented, positive, and customer-focused attitude
- Knowledge of and understanding of current real estate trends
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Tech savvy
- Some weekend and evening hours required
- Current Real Estate License preferred but not required (ask us how to get licensed)
$50,000 - $100,000 annual
About Expect Realty
Expect Realty is a culture-first, growth-oriented real estate company. Our vision is to help 10,000 agents build lives that matter and our mission is to inspire a culture of responsibility, teamwork, growth, and fun that causes a unique and over-the-top client experience.
Our core values:
- Own it. We do what’s right, not what’s convenient. We are leaders that accept responsibility. We dig deep and strive to exceed expectations.
- We before me. We value and respect each other, help, and hold each other accountable.
- Win or Learn. There are lessons to be learned in everything, even a loss. Learning and growing ensure our ability to educate, innovate, and lead with authority.
- Not so serious. We work hard but take time to play. We enjoy a fair balance between work and fun. Humor and smiles are essential to the team’s happiness.
Presented by Bryan David, Broker/Owner, Expect Realty.