Realistically earn $100,000+ in your first year!
The Denver market is quickly expanding! Our office has more leads than we can handle (and our current team literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with a cutting-edge internet lead generation system. We provide aggressive follow up systems to help you convert more leads. We also have transaction coordinators to handle paperwork, this gives you more time to sell houses!
What are we looking for?
- A task oriented team player
- A friendly, people person who can make the real estate buying/selling process fun and informative for clients
- Someone who is looking to be part of an extremely high producing team
- A team player
Here's what we provide:
- LEADS! Lots of leads! 50+/month with more as your performance allows
- Follow up automation that helps you convert leads while you are out with clients
- Extensive back-office/transaction support
- Decades of experience to guide you through transactions
- Hands on management that you won't find with the big box brokerages. We help you learn and grow
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Handle both warm and cold leads in a professional manner.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Be active in team meetings and learn from others.
- Current Real Estate License
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems and technologies
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Hard working attitude
$50,000+ purely commission based
About HomeSalesCO LLC
We are a family owned brokerage with 50+ years of experience in the real estate field. We have grown into a team over the past year and now have too many leads to handle!
Last year we (3 agents) sold 80+ homes. We use advanced CRMs and automated follow up techniques to convert cold leads into warm leads and have transaction coordinators and admin staff to handle most, if not all, of the paperwork.
We truly have a team atmosphere where overall success for everyone is our goal!