Keller Williams Realty Downtown
We are a top producing real estate team in the Metro Denver area. We foster an education-based, technology-driven culture that rewards self-starters. We are looking for a sales professional, preferably with a real estate license to support us as an Inbound/Outbound Sales Agent. As an Inbound/Outbound Sales Agent you will be responsible for capturing and converting leads for the team’s Listing and Buyer Specialists. The office receives a high volume of leads and your job will be to capture, convert, and manage them. This is an ideal job for a skilled sales person who prefers to be on the phone and in the office instead of out in the field OR a new licensee who wants to hone their sales skills and earn the right to move up into a Buyer Specialist position on a successful team.
Please read the following job duties and requirements carefully and only apply if you meet all of the criteria listed.
- Act as first point of contact for incoming leads. Respond to internet inquiries within 5 minutes during business hours.
- Actively prospect for new leads by calling on expired listings that failed to sell and For Sale By Owner listings.
- Make 100 – 150 outbound calls per day.
- Distribute leads and set appointments for Buyer and Listing Specialists.
- Track leads and ensure that they are properly followed-up with.
- Manage contact database by inputting contacts, implementing “drip” campaigns, and calling leads and past clients to follow-up / ask for referrals.
- Measure conversation ratio and meet performance benchmarks.
- We believe Success breeds Success. We have the training, tools, systems and processes to achieve success. It is important to take action and implement the proven systems that will lead you to a successful real estate career and exceptional results.
- Act as first point of contact for incoming leads. Respond to internet and phone inquiries within 5 minutes during business hours. It is very important to pursue incoming leads in a rapid manner. We invest a lot of money in our agents with lead generation, systems and tools.
- We strive to provide a high level of customer service. Our clients are #1 and we want all of them to have a "Raving Fan" experience to grow our future business. Professional service, communication and follow up is expected.
- Current Colorado real estate license – REQUIRED. We will assist you in obtaining one if you don’t have a license
- 2+ years of cold calling experience and a proven track record of results preferred
- 1+ years of real estate experience preferred
- Willing to be held accountable for results
- Active, engaged team player
- Friendly, outgoing personality, strong phone voice, professionally dressed
- Organized, systematic, detail oriented
$50,000 - $75,000
About Keller Williams Realty Downtown
Our group has been recognized locally and nationally for sales production by the Wall Street Journal, Real Trends, 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents and 5 Star Professional by 5280 Magazine. We are a part of Keller Williams Realty which is the fastest growing real estate company in the country known for training and technology. Our office was the recipient of 2017 Denver Metro Association of Realtors Excellence awards for #1 in Sold units and Sold Volume in Metro Denver.
At Keller Williams Realty, we know that CHARACTER BUILDS CULTURE and is the backbone of our belief system.