The HomeSmiths Team at Keller Williams DTC
Team Looking for Licensed Buyer Agents! Hiring NOW!
We are consistently a top producing team. We have proven approaches to prospecting, marketing, lead follow-up and technology – all to support your success. We are also fully engaged in your professional and personal growth in a way that few others are. Our approach is to take the things off your plate that bog you down and keep you from reaching your maximum sales potential. We would love to talk to you about joining our family!
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Primary duties include follow ups and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world class customer service to buyers.
- Manage incoming leads by phone, email, text and CRM.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- "Always be consulting" by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Current Real Estate License or working towards license
- Familiarity with the area real estate market
- Willingness to learn new tools, structure, systems and technologies
- Ability to spend a large amount of time on the phone
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people
- Forward thinking, proactive, dynamic and perform well under pressure
$75,000 - $100,000+ at plan commission
About The HomeSmiths Team at Keller Williams DTC
The HomeSmiths Team is one of the top real estate teams within Keller Williams DTC and exists to serve and impact our Denver Metro area families at the highest level in the real estate industry.
Keller Williams Realty is the #1 largest real estate company in the nation. Keller Williams DTC is the #1 producing real estate office in the entire Colorado region and is involved in 1 out of every 12 real estate transactions in Metro Denver.