Nicole Spellman Group
We’re looking for a talented, professional buyer’s agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads to showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer’s point of contact and ensure they have a positive experience. Applicants should be enthusiastic, determined and be driven to succeed. If this sounds like you, send us your resume!
- Make sure buyers clients go through a seamless home purchasing process including helping buyers choose mortgage options that fit their budget
- Arrange showings, show homes, and participate in open houses for prospective buyers
- Contact and follow-up with pre-qualified leads to assess their wants and needs in a home
- Serve as an intermediary between the buyer and seller or listing agent to ensure mutual transaction satisfaction
- Give potential home buyers necessary information about their local housing market
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Experience with the local real estate market and general trends
- Applicants should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree desired
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
$80,000 - $100,000 yearly
About Nicole Spellman Group
We are an award winning local team that currently has 12 agents. We have an amazing training platform and great support staff in place.