We are one of the top Real Estate agencies, located in the area, and we are looking for a select group of agents to coach, train, and lead to the next level.
The ideal candidate will be driven, aggressive, competitive, and focused on building the relationships that will last a lifetime. Are you driven for sales? Then we must speak with you today! This individual will experience growth and leadership opportunities!
Keller Williams is looking to hire and train a select group of motivated Realtors.
If you are looking to build a career in real estate, or looking to take your existing career to the next level, there is no better place to start than the #1 Real Estate Brokerage in the country.
At KW You Can:
• Real Estate license or the ability to get one
• Quick on your feet
• Professional in attitude and appearance
• Possess the ability to connect with a variety of personalities
• Passionate about selling
• Enthusiastic with excellent people skills
• Independent and self-motivated
• Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
• Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
• Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
A REAL ESTATE POWERHOUSE
"When you choose to join Keller Williams, you join forces with the most dynamic real estate company in the world."
Keller Williams is an international real estate franchise company with more than 134,000 real estate agents, operating in 790 offices across the globe.
Founded in 1983 by Gary Keller and Joe Williams with the mission to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning and lives worth living for its associates, Keller Williams Realty has been among the fastest growing real estate franchises in the industry since its founding.
More so than ever before, real estate professionals are turning to Keller Williams Realty for the education, coaching, technology, culture and wealth building opportunities that are redefining their potential and powering their careers toward new heights.