The Nunnelley Team - eXp Realty
We're looking for a talented, professional sales agent to join our expanding team of real estate professionals. This role is for heavy hitters looking for an opportunity where you are rewarded for your results and want to make a difference! The Nunnelley Team is opening up an incredible opportunity for you.
Are you ready to join a dynamic, high performance, results-oriented culture with a large potential upside for financial growth?! You will be responsible for consulting with and guiding our clients through the entire home buying process. From contacting pre-qualified leads and showing homes to the negotiation process and final sale, you will be the buyer's and sellers point of contact, and ensure they have a positive experience. As well as participating in training classes to further your skill level, this position is truly a unique opportunity!
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
- Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career… and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions as realtors!
- Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
- Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
- LEADS… lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/tutoring program
- Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
- Reach out to pre-qualified leads to gauge their interest and determine their wants and needs for a home
- Assist buyer clients with the home purchase process including budgeting and options with a mortgage lender
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for purposes of legal property transactions and ensure a smooth close
- Schedule showings, show homes and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Real estate license and experience preferred, but NOT required
$90,000 at plan commission
About The Nunnelley Team - eXp Realty
The Nunnelley Team’s mission is to modernize and improve the experience of buying and selling by cultivating a client/Realtor relationship through collaboration, innovation and integrity.
- We're committed to providing the highest level of service by being solution-based, and always meeting our client’s needs.
- We're always available – though never at the expense of our own mental/physical/spiritual health
- We offer unparalleled marketing exposure through a large network of connections
- We hold ourselves accountable in everything we do
- We work as a team, support each other, and are open and honest in all transactions
- We embrace change and are committed to excellence
- We respect the thoughts and time of those around us
- We seek to edify, motivate and inspire others
- We are well balanced with our commitments, temperaments, and actions
- “We strive to be at the top, but together, and never alone.”