We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
• Make a 6-figure income
• Have a flexible schedule
• Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
• The best administrative support
• New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
- Prospect for new leads to promote new business
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Oversee the entire process from listing to closing to ensure a quick and seamless transaction experience
- Nurture relationships that connect with our clients to generate more sales
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Technology driven
- Organized and manages time effectively
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
$85,000 - $125,000 yearly
Hergenrother Realty Group – Transforming Lives Through Home Ownership
(HergGroup) was founded in 2011 by Adam Hergenrother in order to expand his successful real estate team concept beyond the borders of Vermont by partnering with growth-minded CEOs to run additional teams. HergGroup’s business model is the future of real estate. Not all agents want to build a team. Many just want to be on a successful team that shares their values and vision and can help them take their business to the next level without an exorbitant amount of time or risk. That’s where HergGroup comes in.
What will the company look like in one to three years?
HergGroup was ranked #4 in the United States in 2019 by Real Trends The Thousand as Advertised in The Wall Street Journal (up from #18 and #28 the previous two years).