The Cliff Freeman Group brokered by eXp Realty LLC
We are looking for a motivated buyer’s agent who is passionate about making the home buying experience great. You will contact pre-qualified leads, show properties, facilitate the negotiation process, and make that final sale for the buyer’s dream home. Job seekers should be enthusiastic, driven, and have a passion for creating a positive experience for every buyer. If you can’t wait to get started, let’s talk!
- Speak and engage with pre-qualified leads to figure out their wants and needs in a home
- Schedule showings, show homes, and go to open houses for potential buyers
- Provide potential home buyers with pertinent information about their local housing market
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases to close the sale
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller or listing agent to achieve desired results
- Be a true team player - Hungry, Humble and Smart
- A valid Real Estate License is required for this job
- Must demonstrate a consistent record of real estate success
- 1+ years of buyer’s agent or relevant real estate experience
- Familiarity with the area real estate market and current real estate trends
- Candidate should have a high school diploma, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Candidates must have or be pursuing a real estate license
$125,000 - $150,000 first year potential
About The Cliff Freeman Group brokered by eXp Realty LLC
- With 23 team members and counting, we are building our unique culture of collaboration through a very selective hiring process. You will work with talented, achievement-oriented, and like-minded coworkers who want to see you achieve your goals.
- We are aligned with the fastest-growing, disruptive real estate brokerage in the history of real estate. You will have the opportunity to contribute strategically to business operations.
- Get world-class coaching and mentoring from the industry’s most respected leaders. We are a learning and growth-oriented organization and provide ongoing training to improve communication, sales, and other skills.
- With a focus on the client experience, you will have an opportunity to make a positive, lasting impact on your clients as they navigate one of the biggest transactions of their lives.