The Helton Group
Fantastic opportunity here in local Real Estate!
We are looking for a go-getter Real Estate Sales Agent!
Want to make a lot of money and work with talented people? Love helping people find the home of their dreams? So do we! We are looking for a motivated real estate sales agent who is passionate about making the home selling/buying experience as great as it should be.
This is your opportunity to join a dynamic and hyper-successful team where you can grow your career, earn a significant financial income and help your customers achieve their ultimate goal of a new home.
Our leads system, smart technology and training will get you off the ground and running... FAST.
It's very common for newly affiliated real estate sales agents to have multiple transactions in their first weeks/months.
This can be you.
We would love to have you join the family today!
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Follow-up with leads to increase sales
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Meet with clients to determine their home wishlist, then meet their needs and sell them a home
- Self-motivation and drive
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Tech savvy
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Excellent communication, negotiation and networking skills
$50,000 - $75,000 yearly
About The Helton Group
The Helton Group is a leader in the real estate industry covering the Texas market. We are a premier family-focused service provider, helping families buy, sell, and pre-qualify for residential home mortgages.
Our growing Real Estate division is looking for high-energy, detail-oriented, full-time individuals to provide superior coordination of duties utilizing excellent customer service, computer skills, and professionalism. They should possess exceptional attention to detail maintaining accuracy and be able to work in a fast-paced environment.