The Jill Smith Team
We are looking for dedicated Real Estate Sales Agents who have 1+ years of experience and who are motivated and passionate about making the home buying experience as simple and streamlined as it can be. We need people to join our dynamic and fast-growing team.
If you are a new agent or are serious about becoming an agent, that is great! We have more qualified leads than we can handle. We are looking for someone like you!
What’s in it for you:
- Have a flexible schedule
- Work in an energetic, team atmosphere where everyone treats one another as a family
- The best administrative support
- New Agent Sales Training/Mentor Program
If you are ready for a great career in a growing industry, apply now.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice to nurture client relationships and generate repeat and referral customers
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Consult with buyer and seller clients to hone in their home wants and needs and close the deal
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Participate in team meetings and team trainings
- Host open houses
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
- Organized and manages time effectively
- A proven record of sales experience and success is preferred
- 2 years of real estate experience
- Be a team player
- Be ready to devote a full-time effort to growing your real estate career. (We are not accepting part time agents.)
- Have excellent communication skills and an ability to network to build your business
$119,000 at plan
About The Jill Smith Team
The Jill Smith Team is comprised of a team of local real estate professionals committed to selling some of the most desired homes in Cypress, Texas, and surrounding areas and we are looking to grow! We do between 200-300 transactions a year with plans to grow 20% each year over the next 5 years. We have a listing coordinator who handles all aspects of the listings until they go under contract, a transaction coordinator that manages each transaction from contract to close, a marketing coordinator and currently 11 active agents.
Our culture is extremely important so we are looking for like minded individuals with a growth mindset to help our team continue to grow in our market.