Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest
Our market is rapidly expanding!
Our office has more leads than we can handle (our current agents literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system and we are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in America.
WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?
• Are you a self-starter who wants to build a career... and not just get a job? We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
• Do you have an enthusiastic personality and enjoy helping people? If you like people, you will love this career!
• Are you a team player who thrives working with a tight knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line? Successful candidates will display drive, plus have a high level of energy, schedule flexibility, and an insatiable desire for success!
• LEADS... lots of leads
• First-class marketing materials and sales support
• Extensive back-office paperwork support
• A proven training/tutoring program
• Advanced mentoring on a weekly basis
• A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) individuals
If this sounds like a great fit, apply today!
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Consistent lead follow-up to grow the sales pipeline
- Keep up with local knowledge to answer questions clients may have about potential homes and the surrounding community
- Provide world class customer service to clients to ensure their satisfaction and trust and increase sales volume
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Great communication and social skills
- A successful and proven sales history is preferred
- Technology driven
- Self motivated and able to perform tasks independently
$70,000 - $200,000 yearly
About Keller Williams Realty Boston Northwest
This is an opportunity to work with a company that values people, integrity, hard work, and fun! Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams Realty promotes a people-focused, technology-driven, education-based culture. Our unwavering commitment to this strong culture has continued to attract the leading professionals in the industry. These professionals have succeeded in placing our office in the top 1% of all real estate offices in the United States and contributed to Keller Williams Realty becoming the country's #1 real estate company!