Premier Properties of New England
Earn $70,000+ in first 12 months!
The Greater Boston market is rapidly expanding and our office has more leads than we can handle!
Do you love the excitement and fast-paced atmosphere of real estate? Do you have a license or are you pursuing one? Our office is hiring agents to join our team and add value to our business. Will consider an experienced professional with a proven track record, but are also looking for new talent. We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We provide a revolutionary internal training program that helps agents find their footing and produce results quickly. Friendly, outgoing personalities are a must, and we want to work with professionals like us who enjoy hard work and who have genuine passion for the industry.
- Consult with clients/leads in order to discover their needs; then provide the knowledge and resources to meet those needs.
- Write and submit offers on behalf of clients, effectively negotiate offers and oversee the entire process to close.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities, MLS, and maintain REALTOR membership to enhance your sales.
- Consistently network and market yourself and the business to prospect for new customers.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
Here's what we provide:
- LEADS and EVERY tool necessary to accelerate your business.
- First-class marketing materials and sales support.
- Extensive back-office / transaction support.
- A proven training program.
- A respected, highly reputable Broker/Owner passionate about sharing her experience, tools, and knowledge.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson or Broker OR willingness to obtain MA real estate license.
- FULL TIME availability. We are not looking for Part Time agents at this time.
- MRP Certification or willingness to obtain immediately. (We are passionate supporters of our USA Military Service Members.)
- Self-starter who's looking to build a long-term career.
- People-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent phone communication skills. Will be required to make calls daily.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- An understanding of percentages, basic finances, and other simple math concepts.
- Ability to retain a lot of information, and able to manage several projects at once.
- Proficient with technology and ability to quickly learn new systems.
- Ability to work independently and stay focused with little management involvement.
About Premier Properties of New England
Linda Maxwell, Broker-Owner, expects the highest level of service from her agents as well as herself. The company's 100/0 Creed, masterminded by Linda in order to ensure client focus, requires that agents take 100% Responsibility for the success of themselves and for the success of the company. Zero stands for 0 Excuses for anything less than excellence at all times and in all circumstances. Linda is also a nationally Certified Coach, helping agents across the country succeed in their personal and professional lives. A Massachusetts Certified Real Estate Instructor, Linda enjoys sharing her knowledge and teaching real estate pre-licensing classes to those planning a career in real estate.
We're committed to serving our Military Service Members by proudly providing Nationally Certified MRP REALTORS, Military Service Discounts, and a Military Scholarship Program. We are unaware of any other brokerages serving our Military at the level we do.