Premier Properties of New England
Realistically earn $70,000+ in first 12 months!
The Greater Boston market is rapidly expanding! Our office has more leads than we can handle (and our current team literally can't keep up)!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We offer one of the most comprehensive agent tool packages, training, and support of any other real estate company in our area.
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
- Consult with clients/leads in order to discover their needs; then provide the knowledge and resources to meet those needs.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities, MLS, and maintain REALTOR membership to enhance your sales.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
Here's what we provide:
- LEADS and EVERY tool necessary for accelerating your business
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office / transaction support
- A proven training program
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Show good organizational and time management skills.
- MRP Certification or willingness to obtain immediately. (We are passionate supporters of our USA Military Service Members.)
About Premier Properties of New England
Linda Maxwell, Broker-Owner, expects the highest level of service from her agents as well as herself. The company's 100/0 Creed, masterminded by Linda in order to ensure client focus, requires that agents take 100% Responsibility for the success of themselves and for the success of the company. Zero stands for 0 Excuses for anything less than excellence at all times and in all circumstances. Linda is also a nationally Certified Coach, helping agents across the country succeed in their personal and professional lives. A Massachusetts Certified Real Estate Instructor, Linda enjoys sharing her knowledge and teaching real estate pre-licensing classes to those planning a career in real estate.
We're committed to serving our Military Service Members by proudly providing Nationally Certified MRP REALTORS, Military Service Discounts, and a Military Scholarship Program. We are unaware of any other brokerages serving our Military at the level we do.