The Shannon Group @ CRT, Realtors
Are you ready to be part of something bigger?
We serve buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent?
- A self-starter, resourceful, and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
Do you want:
- Structure, technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Primary duties include follow-ups, e-mail communication, and overall management of sales pipeline.
- Provide world-class customer service to buyers.
- Hold open houses regularly.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- “Always be consulting” by providing your clients with your very best service and your very best advice.
- Current Real Estate License or willing to obtain. (We can help you get one!)
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies.
- Grit, determination, and a great team player.
- Always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- Quick response times.
- Enjoys negotiating and cultivating a rapport with clients and team members.
- Thrives in a true team environment.
- Organized, resourceful, detail-oriented, with a friendly focus on customer service.
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to build meaningful connections and rapport quickly and love meeting new people.
- Ability to work within processes and systems.
About The Shannon Group @ CRT, Realtors
The Shannon Group has continually performed in the top 1% of all realtors in the greater Columbus area. TSG's team lead, (in 2020 Top 10 [realtors] Under 40 [years old]) provides biweekly career coaching, administrative support, marketing assistance, and nurtures leads for you through an advanced CRM. TSG's performance keeps improving, as indicated by sales volume that continues to trend upward. Team members are client-centered, and value honesty, urgency, consistency, and team participation.