The Shannon Group @ CRT, Realtors
Our team is looking for self-motivated, ambitious Sales Agents to join us! We want to help YOU build your career! We pride ourselves on providing proven systems to our agents that will ensure their success. This rewarding, full-time position provides agents with a fantastic opportunity to do what they love, which is helping clients find and buy the home of their dreams!
Our fast growing team has lots of leads! We need sales agents to help us handle those leads. We provide a comprehensive training program as well as excellent marketing tools and administrative support. If you are interested in making more money, having a flexible schedule and working in a fun, inviting atmosphere, then you should apply today!
- Rigorously prospect for new business by following up with leads in your pipeline to ensure sales growth
- Hold buyer and seller consultations to find out their needs and wants in a home, then find a home to meet those needs
- Gather local community information to be able to answer any questions from your client about potential homes
- Consistently reach out and follow-up with leads to grow sales opportunities
- Supervise the closing process to provide clients with an efficient and smooth transaction experience
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Technology driven
- Organized and manages time effectively
- Driven, self-motivated and desires professional growth
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Past sales experience is preferred
About The Shannon Group @ CRT, Realtors
The Shannon Group has continually performed in the top 1% of all realtors in the greater Columbus area. TSG's team lead, (in 2020 Top 10 [realtors] Under 40 [years old]) provides biweekly career coaching, administrative support, marketing assistance, and nurtures leads for you through an advanced CRM. TSG's performance keeps improving, as indicated by sales volume that continues to trend upward. Team members are client-centered, and value honesty, urgency, consistency, and team participation.