Keller Williams Partners
We have top teams looking for talent!
We provide coaching and systems to help you succeed!
ARE YOU READY TO BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER?
Do you want:
- We serve real estate buyers, sellers, and investors in the area.
- We are expanding and we need your help. Are you:
- A licensed agent or team owner?
- Just getting started in real estate?
- A self-starter, resourceful and learning based?
- Someone with a passion for helping others at a high level?
- Structure technology, and resources?
- Administrative support (we handle your paperwork so you can focus on clients!)?
- World-class coaching and leadership development?
- A team environment?
- To be a part of something bigger?
- An amazing culture with tons of growth opportunities?
If you are ready to grow to the next level or want to get into the business with a team with a proven track record to set you up for success, apply now.
- Arrange and manage open houses to encourage sales
- Proactively utilize social media, website, and email to connect with potential leads and keep a full sales pipeline
- Manage facilitation of required documentation for the purpose of legal property transactions
- Remain the point of contact between buyer and seller and proactively ensure buyer satisfaction
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs to generate property sales
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Willing and able to learn our systems and technologies
- Licensed in Real Estate or currently pursuing a Real Estate license
- Exceptional listening and questioning skills and able to unveil client wants and needs
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to spend a large amount of time traveling by car
About Keller Williams Partners
Keller Williams Partners is the office of choice in Colorado Springs. We are continually in the top of all Keller Williams in the state of Colorado and hold national ranking.