The Johnson Team
We are seeking a Real Estate Agent to join our growing team!
Must submit Cover Letter with resume.
In the cover letter explain who you are as a person, what drives you, and something that we would not be able to see in you by looking at your resume.
- Believe in our vision.... Always be growing and changing so we can always be pioneering the next level of service.
- We are a company that puts culture and our values above all else. God, family, and then work. We believe the best way to honor God is through our values.
- Holding each other accountable (we hold you accountable....you hold me accountable).
- Others first (always).
- More money less time (learn to leverage your time to make higher $/hr so you have time for what's important).
- Extreme ownership (you own your mistakes and learn from them and take ownership of relaying ideas and info up the chain).
- Serve our community (we take this very seriously. Jesus served people, and that's what we are dedicated to on this team, whether it's our clients, team members, foster children or our community).
- Work full time.
- You can be brand new or seasoned if you're willing to bust your butt.
- Prospect a couple hours a day (calling FSBOs and expireds).
- And/or join our team farm door knocking, open houses.
- You are responsible to follow the followup plans we have in place.
- Help set up and take down team events.
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers.
- Host open houses and other events.
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value.
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures.
- Be willing to follow the systems and work to get your leads.
- Open to taking charge and creating something bigger within an organization.
- Have/get a real estate license.
- Be driven and goal oriented.
- Have the desire to grow and learn and expand yourself.
- Have leadership/management skills.
- Have the ability to build rapport with clients.
- Have strong negotiation skills.
- Be flexible with time (real estate is all hours).
- Be an"intrepreneur," someone who wants to build something inside an organization. We want builders and thinkers.
- Desire to be challenged and pushed to grow and enjoy going outside your comfort zone.
$150,000 - $500,000
About The Johnson Team
We are The Johnson Team! No Real Estate team in Colorado sells more... and no team takes better care of each other. We're a team and a family that takes care of their own. Our inside vision is "A Better Quality of Life" and our outer facing vision statement is "Pioneering the Next Level of Service". Our Values lie in H.O.M.E.S:
Hold each other accountable
More Money Less Time
Everyone's a leader
Serve our community
And we live by these principles. My goal as the owner is to pay above the industry standard and as a result we deliver above industry quality. I'm always trying to figure out how to be more efficient so we can all work less or make more money. We have fun together, work hard together, and make money together.
We mirror the Keller Williams Vision. God..Family...and then work.
Check out our team https://johnsonteamworks.com/join-our-team/