The Johnson Team
Realistically earn $100,000+ in first 12 months!
We will be interviewing over the next couple months and bringing on agents in January.
The Colorado Springs market is rapidly expanding!
We are a technology-driven real estate company with an aggressive internet lead generation system. We are one of the fastest growing real estate companies in our area, and we are currently #1 in the State of Colorado. Nobody closed more homes in 2016 and we're going to close around 400 homes in 2017 and will shoot to close 600 transactions in 2018
What are we looking for?
- We’re looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for rewarding full-time sales positions!
- A self-starter who wants to build a career—and not just get a job.
- If you enjoy working with different people, you will love this career!
- You need good verbal and written communication skills!
Here's what we provide:
- LEADS—lots of leads
- First-class marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office / transaction support
- A proven training program
- A respected, highly reputable team of motivated (and highly paid) agents
- A family that gives you the ability to take evenings off, some weekends off, and more vacations than you're probably used to.
- Consult with clients in order to discover their property desires; then find properties that meet those needs.
- Act as an intermediary between your seller and potential buyer.
- Create documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales; Present purchase offers to sellers.
- Consistently network and market to prospect for new customers.
- Guide 30 to 50 buyer clients through the home purchase process each year.
- Establish a prosperous and long-term real estate career by supporting and learning from other team-oriented agents.
- Current Real Estate License
- Display a people-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- Customer service or real estate sales background preferred
- Serve as a strong advocate for clients and their goals
- Show excellent attention to detail for contract writing and review
- Display persistence and resilience when working through challenging situations
- Show good organizational and time management skills
- Some weekend and evening hours required
$100,000+ at plan commissions based
About The Johnson Team
We are The Johnson Team! No Real Estate team in Colorado sells more... and no team takes better care of each other. We're a team and a family that takes care of their own. Our inside vision is "A Better Quality of Life" and our outer facing vision statement is "Pioneering the Next Level of Service". Our Values lie in H.O.M.E.S:
Hold each other accountable
More Money Less Time
Everyone's a leader
Serve our community
And we live by these principles. My goal as the owner is to pay above the industry standard and as a result we deliver above industry quality. I'm always trying to figure out how to be more efficient so we can all work less or make more money. We have fun together, work hard together, and make money together.
We mirror the Keller Williams Vision. God..Family...and then work.
Check out our team https://johnsonteamworks.com/join-our-team/